The crew at Blizzard has decided to update Hearthstone yet again. No more game freezing, yay!
- Addressed an issue that could cause the game to freeze if you back out of deck creation after playing a Tavern Brawl.
- Addressed an issue with Shifter Zerus transforming into a card that has a “Choose One” option.
- Addressed a graphical issue with playing Evolve on a minion with Taunt or Divine Shield.
- Chat bubbles have returned when typing to others on your friends list.
- Redemption will no longer bring C’Thun back at its full, buffed health value.
- Scaled Nightmare’s attack now properly doubles at the start of your turn after it gets reduced.
- (itIT) Adjusted the volume for Anomalus.
To read the original patch notes, click here.
What do you think of these changes? Let us know in the comments or tweet us @GeekTFOnet!